Compound of Five Tetrahedra, courtesy Robert C. Webb/Wikipedia*
I'm feeling meme-ish today. No one has tagged me for one in ages (maybe they aren't in vogue anymore), so I'll make up my own. How about five categories with five entries each? I like it.
Five North American Cities in Which I'd Seriously Consider Living:
- Montreal, Quebec
- St. Louis, Missouri
- Austin, Texas
- Cleveland, Ohio
- Portland, Oregon
Five Songs to Which I Know All the Words:
- Bow Wow Wow's "I Want Candy"
- "Watchful's Song" from the opera Pilgrim's Progress
- "One Week" by the Barenaked Ladies
- Rush's "Red Barchetta"
- "September" by Earth, Wind, and Fire
Five Foods I'd Hope to Have in Unlimited Quantities on a Desert Island:
Five Chores I Should Be Doing Right Now Instead of Blogging:
- Purging my yarn stash
- Cleaning out the raised beds in my vegetable garden
- Sorting through the homeschooling cupboard
- Sewing a button on my green jacket
- Taking inventory of our coat/boot/glove situation
Five Childhood Friends I'd Love to See Again:
- Wendy Hegseth
- Brad O'Dell
- Bobby Cecchini
- Julie Rich
- Peter Engelhard
Now, for the all important tagging. I'll formally tag five of you, but if you want to play, consider yourself tagged whether I mention your name or not. Feel free to adapt or change the categories to your liking. Charrette, LT Eliot, Goofball, Jenna, and Lee Ann: will you play?
*I know: that's an image of five fours, but just go with it.